Saturday, January 21, 2012

THE NIGHT


Something about The Night I can't quite put my finger on. So still and calming, yet filled with rage and secrets. Violence storms its atmosphere and tears fill the sky with sorrow in the morning. Thinking about and analyzing all the actions that took place before its arrival. Restless because that's where your connection lies. There you can be as creative as you wanna be without distractions or interruptions. FREE of social agony and fake smiles. FREE of the constant reminder that you are in the crossfire of jealousy and envy. Sometimes I watch the clock wishing i could somehow make it go faster just so I can see the daylight dim...but that is inevitable...sadly. So I wait. And I wait. I wait for all the noise to die down. I wait for all the cars to stop honking their horns. I wait until everyone is sound asleep...AND......I.....Put On my headphones, Take out my pen & pad, Turn on the Musik...and completely zone out to what I believe is the perfect moment.......AND I WRITE.
The Poet 'Metaphoric'

2 comments: