Wednesday, January 4, 2012

THE BLACK MAMBA!!!


KOBE
 (THE BLACK MAMBA) BRYANT IS THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE NBA!!!! Yeah I said it!!! He is the definition of a COMPLETE-ALL AROUND-BALL PLAYER. He is a SCORING SENSATION and his defense is tight too. Man KOBE plays with Finesse and he goes hard every single game. In my opinion No One can guard him and No One can stop him on that court!!! I have debates about the MAMBA all the time and when I bring out the stats it usually silences the ones who doubt him…lol…I mean How could you not give this man his props? He already has 5 Championship rings & he’s working on #6. And I wish everyone would stop comparing him to Lebron James!!! You can’t compare the two!!! No disrespect to Lebron, he’s good, but not good enough when it comes to KOBE. Both are exciting to watch, but watching KOBE is like watching “POETRY IN MOTION”. He makes tough shot after tough shot, attacks the basket with force, locks his opponents down on Defense (which is why he continues to make the “ALL DEFENSIVE TEAM” EVERY year), and his basketball I.Q. is off the charts. There is SOOOOOOO MUCH More that I can say about this man, but I’ll just let you see for yourself.   #BOOM

5 comments:

  1. I agree Totally,and understand this bloggers,My Opinion has nothing to do with the fact that BabieGurl is My sister hahaha Next 2 Jordan,Kobe is Elite and on a Plateau of his own,I like Lebron,but,he has a lot 2 accomplish 2 be in the same category,or conversation as kobe and Jordan respectfully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Package! Great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Prophecy lol...Thank you!!! Kobe is AMAZING!!! and people who always have something negative to say about him Thinks So Too!!!!! They just won't admit it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was excited the other day, someone said something about Kobe's recent accoladeand I was like I learned that from the blog. I didn't really know of his accomplishments, strengths or talent before reading. Thanks for the synopsis...

    ReplyDelete